Sunday 8 March 2020

How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Who Is Already Married Back

My name is Kola,I’m 30 years of age.please I need an advice on how I can get my ex girlfriend who is already married back.
I and my ex met 3years ago at Nysc orientation camp and the chemistry was high.we became friends and after two weeks of meeting I asked her out and she accepted me.we were so much in love.after our service I asked her to come back to Lagos with me and search for a job here.i’m already a photographer and that is what i want to do professionally.that was how we started living in my parents house at Gbagada.my parents accepted her despite the fact she is Igbo.after a year and 7months I rented my own apartment and we moved into my new apartment.immediately we moved Maureen will not let me rest again.all her topic became marriage,she would ask me every now and then when i go and see her parents with my people.
I always told her to hold on that I was not prepared at that moment.I’m the first child of my parents.She is 29 so was I.i needed to stand solid financially.put my career on the right track.anytime we had this conversation she will start giving me silence treatment.when I couldn’t take it anymore.i asked her to get an apartment and I will pay it or move to the mainland and stay with cousin sister.
I wasn’t breaking up with her.i just wanted a time to miss her because she was starting to piss me off big with her constant ‘marriage talk’.
Immediately my girl moved to the mainland she stopped taking my calls as she use to do.even when she picks she will make the conversation very brief.Whenever I invite her over to the house she will have an excuse why she can’t make it.when I saw that I can’t take her new attitude again I stopped talking to her.i thought that she will miss me.
After four months of no communication,my friend called my last two weeks to login to Facebook when I did I got the shock of my life.my girlfriend just held her introduction.her called her and all she could reply me when I asked her was time was no longer on her side.since I wasn’t ready she have to accept the guy she met at her cousin’s church.i told her to break up the engagement and come back she refused.
I’m heartbroken,I love her.i want her back.i just wanted to give her a little space so that she can realize herself.
Please eve,can I still her back.please what should I do?
Chima.


Dear Chima,
Your story is touching but it’s too late to get her back.she is gone.
It’s not your fault though she not yours.But you made a mistake along the line.the girl is 29 and you don’t expect her not to be bothered about marriage?both of you have been together for three years there was enough time for you to have decided where you will go with her.you mustn’t make all the money in the world before you can go and see her people.
Secondly the  mode of communication how was it.how you communicated your intention matters a lot here.you didn’t communicate very well to her then she started giving you the silent treatment.
Thirdly why ask her out of your house.it was immature and disrespectful.it would have been better you travelled than to ask her out of the house.that alone suggest you the were order issues you didn’t mention here.next time learn to handle situations like this more matured way.please just move on,asking her to break her engagement is not right neither is it godly.
God will give you a good woman soon.

No comments: