Monday 18 November 2019

Dear Eve,
I met Faith a year and six months ago in a club.i took her home and we had a nice time together.i paid her off that day and we exchanged numbers.
The next time I needed a woman I called her to come spend time with me.she was great in bed but what caught me my attention was her character.As a bachelor,the house was a mess and I usually buy my food from Buka but as she came that afternoon,she washed the dishes,clean the entire house.out of gratitude,I asked her to spend the night and I increase her money.in the morning,I purposely asked her to prepare breakfast for me.we went to the market together and she made a nice soup and kept the right quantity in the refrigerator.From that day,I do call her up to help me with the house chores she never failed to come help me even the days I didn't call her,she will call me to know if I needed her help.Gradually I felled in love with her.I never asked her out but we started dating,spending time together.i asked her to stop the runs of a thing and I enrolled her in a fashion school.She is living in my house and  foot all her bills and her character is better than all the girls I have dated in the past.
Now I want to get married but my friends are all against me getting married to an ex-prostitute.they said she will give birth to prostitutes or worst because she have slept with different men.Even my closest friend is threatening to tell my family about her past if I insist on getting married to her.some are saying she will become adulterous later and she is pretending to love me.
For two months now I have been so hostile to her.i want her to leave but she just keep on being nice to the extent that I shed tears secretly because I never intended to be bad to her.i do love this girl but my friends were there the day I picked her from the club.what should I do? Anonymous


Dear Anonymous,
Marriage these days are crumbling because of the same reason you have here,what about my friends opinion,my mother's opinion and the society at large?is my partner good for them?Dearest marriage is sacred,marriage is an institution,your partner must be from personal choice and opinion and not for public opinion poll.
This girl might have a bad past but her personality surpass all the mistakes she have made.you have rinse her with the help of God out of bondage and made her see light.You prefer her character to all you have been with now why do you care about your friends opinion?if you really love her you need to accept her character and her past ,your friends or parents are not ones to leave with her but you.when you marry the wrong person or right the out come is entirely yours to bear so dear tell your friends that she is the one period.when we claim to love someone we ought to forgive he or she of the past.she might have a reason why she took that part not all prostitutes inherited the behaviour.some are out of frustration while some are out of peer influence.My candid advise is go ahead and marry this girl if you really love her.dont mind what the society will say or think,you might marry a church girl and the marriage will not last.the part where they said she might become adulterous is a big liar.some of these girls don't do it because they enjoy it but because they feel it's their only hope of survival.some of the church girls have deep secrets you won't believe,some have ugly monsters in their cupboard,in their closets are stories you can't imagine.is it not better you stay with the person you have know her worst?Love coverth all sins says the word of God.Your friends might end up coming to seek advice on how to keep their own home when yours becomes that great..go ahead and marry your girl,good luck.

No comments: