Monday 11 November 2019

Dear Eve,
I'm getting married in the month of December this year but I don't love my husband to be.
I'm 31 years of age and all my friends are married.My age mates are almost married expect for a few and myself,this have been a burden to me.no suitor have come since last two years.I have already given up,I have gone to spiritual houses,did lots of prayers.eventually my soon to be husband came last three months and he came for nothing but marriage. I accepted the proposal not because I love him but because I'm afraid that no one might come again.he is not my type, he is lousy though very caring and kind.
We have bought almost everything needed for the traditional wedding and the dowry have been paid.I'm not excited at all that am getting married but I think I must go through with the wedding because of my age.
Please what should I do?
Ayo

Dear Ayo,
I know that feeling of accepting what one doesn't want out of necessity but I think you should not go through with the marriage because it might not last.Your heart doesn't accept him.some say love do develop after a short while in such marriage but I don't believe that.Dear please marriage is for better for worst and when you are not in love with your partner nothing he or she does will be pleasing to you.you will end up hating him or her the more way into the marriage.instead of going into this marriage because of shame that your friends are all married,pray harder and watch very soon your kind of Man will show up.many still get married after 35 years.marriage is meant to be enjoyed not to be endured.when you get into this marriage you might end up only enduring in pain althrough.how will you feel after posting the pre wedding and wedding photos on social media then after few years you will announce your separation.making love to your husband might not be fun at all because you don't love him.call him and your family and talk to them in honesty they will understand. I pray that God will help you.Goodluck.

No comments: