Tuesday 31 March 2020

I want to my ask to take his mother out of our home


Dear eve,
My name is Maureen Egoejionwu,i got married to my husband not to his mother.my mother in law has been in our house since we got married last year January but now i want to her to go back to the village.
After our wedding in january 2019,her first daughter pleaded for me to allow their mother stay with us for a while.my mother in law has three children,my husband,her first daughter who is married and the last daughter who graduated last year September.so when i was asked to let their old mother to stay in our new home allowed her thinking it will last for a while.the reason was that the first daughter was sick and she wasn't able to take care of her two kids and their mother.
It's has been one year and four months now but they arent talking about it again.she is diabetic,i take care of her food,wash her clothes.from the second week after my wedding,she moved in and since then i haven't enjoyed my husband.we didn't enjoy or had any honeymoon.her daughter is healthy now i want to tell them to take her away.i have not conceived since then till now,i'm not saying that she is a witch but i want her to leave.but i'm afraid that my husband might get angry if i tell him to tell his mother away from our home.please what can i do?

Dear Maureen,
I commend your effort and patience all this while she has been with you.you have tried and what you are asking for doesn't make you a bad woman at all but all i can say to you is to talk to you husband first.
The way you present the issue to him matters alot.talk to him calmly and it is left for him to talk to his sisters on the best way to handle their mother's situation.
They can take her back to the village,get a househelp and a nurse for her to take care of her.
Meanwhile,before you husband and sisters sort out this issue please be patience with your mother in law.be kind to her,she is also your mother.you and your husband should go for fertility tests and treatment.do not thinking for once that she is the cause of your predicament because she is not.
Thanks.

No comments: