Thursday 21 November 2019

How Do I Stop Loving My Ex
   
   Dear Eve,
I got married to my wife three years ago...I was not in love with her but I got married to her after my ex jilted me because I wasn't ready for marriage at that time.after one year of my ex's marriage,I met my wife and I married her immediately to stop hurting from the heart break.My mother said that after sometime I will learn to love her but since then I haven't fallen in  with her rather I love my ex.
What will I do to stop loving my ex and  fall in love with my wife?
Chinedu,


Dear,chinedu,
It's heartbreaking to read your story,loving someone from afar when you really need the person to love you back but you need to accept your wife.Your ex doesn't love you at all but your wife love and accepted you the way you are,instead of you loving her you are stretching your neck to someone who doesn't love you at all.Nothing will make your ex come back to you so concentrate on building your home.goodluck

No comments: