Saturday 30 June 2018


I work In A Morgue.. I can't stop sleeping with female corpse

Dear eve,
I started helping my dad in the mortuary where he works after my secondary school in year 2007.shortly I noticed that my Dad sleeps with corpse there.i banged in in him one faithfully evening having sex with a corpse of a woman who the family deposited in the afternoon that very day.Dad sent me to buy food for him while he dresses the corpse.i didn't know that was his way of sending me away so that he can have sexual intercourse with the corpse.when I banged in on him he begged me not tell anyone.i never did until he passed away in 2012.But since after that day I started practicing what I saw.i started molesting female corpse whenever my dad and nobody else was at sight.it became a habit that I couldn't break.
I have no desire for any other girl but the corpse in the mortuary.even when I got admission into the University,i applied for a job in a morgue,to people it was to get financial help but no, it was for me to be able to satisfy my sexual urge.even after graduation I still work in a mortuary while my mates are going for higher achievement,im still working in a morgue so that I can fulfill my heart desire which is making love with dead women whenever no one is around.i have gone to mountain of fire and other ministries for deliverance but I can never be satisfied whenever I have sex with any other woman until I do it with a corpse.

Effiong.

Dear Effiong,
This is not only a case of deliverance but a case of destroying strongholds and habits.first of all you need to quit working in a mortuary.accepts Jesus as your lord and personal Savior first, and believe sincerely that he died on the cross of Calvary for your sake and have set you free.then start proclaiming your freedom from pit of darkness every minutes of the day.
This is not just an ordinary act but an attack on your destiny from pit of hell.deternine in your heart that you want to be free and no matter how much the urge comes over you and when it comes go out to where you won't be alone.
Secondly look for help from trusted family members,tell them your problem and get them to always pray and stay around you.i will keep on praying for you.

No comments: