Saturday 10 March 2018

I Am Pregnant For My Late Fiance...

Dear eve,
   My name is Adaobi,Am 37 years of age,i  met my late fiancé a year ago,three months later he proposed.it was a great testimony for me because most of my agemates are married with kids, my younger ones are married. Before I met Michael my late fiancé people have started mocking me, the world have asked questions and my mother have said lots of time that she is ashamed of me. I slept in shame and pain, I have gone to different churches but my age kept going up but no suitors was coming until last year when I met Michael. He was everything I wanted in a man, he proposed after three months my joy was of no comparison.
We did the introduction and I took in immediately,we kick off with our wedding plans.
Our wedding was three weeks away when my fiance died in a motor accident on his way to work. He was married last November.
My dowry has not been paid and am pregnant at 37 years.i do not know what to do now, my shame has been increased.i do  not know who did this to me, who took my joy away, who tampered with my blessing?how can I become a single mom at 37?how do I keep the baby whose father is late? Who will marry me now that am going to be a single mom at 37?please help me Eve because I'm confused,.
 Adaobi.

Dear Adaobi,
I'm deeply sorry for your lost,one can tell what you are going through.but I want you to know first of all that God truly loves you and he knows what you are going through and he promised to be with us in our time of trouble,he never sleep nor slumber.
Dear you have been through alot starting from getting married late and the death of your man at the edge of marriage but he said in all things we should give thanks.
What you need now is to get strong for your baby,you will keep that bundle of joy and wait for what God will do. Do not look at what people have said Or will say.focus your mind on what God is saying... He said he will never leave or forsake you, dear buckle up and keep strong.
Jesus has already bore your shame on the cross, he has carried your problems away in his grave why then do you bother?
That child in your womb will weep your tears away, he will dry your tears and make you happy OK.
Dont bother about what he will eat for God said he will supply all our needs according to his riches in glory.he open the womb of Sarah at 90,he cause Lazarus to come up from dead at four days? What can't he do please relaxed for he that gave you that child will bring his provision OK.
He will be your husband and you will be gloriously married soon.

No comments: