Friday 23 March 2018

HELP MY HUSBAND WHO IS A PASTOR IS A RITUALIST..

Dear Eve,
I'm in a helpless situation but I will go straight to the point.my husband is the founder of the church he pastorS here in Warri,Delta state. The church was four years old when I got married to him fours ago.at the church miracles takes place, there is commotion of miracles and we are adore by members of the church.our members keep increasing by the day and now we have added a school to it too,my husband loves me and he plays his fatherly role to our daughter.some of the miracle testifiers are paid to testify. Some are brought from far states and are paid to testify to one miracle or the other and this increases our members.
But truth is that my husband is a ritualist, his miracles are not from God and the increase in church members are all through fetish means.
All this started one month after our wedding,My mother in law came to visit us. After dinner three of us would sit and chat into the night,but I would always go to bed before them.i didn't know that my husband was having sexual relationship with his mother.they always chat till I am forced to leave them and go to bed then one night,by 1am I woke up and went to the parlour to invite my husband to bed,i didn't see him or the mom.As I went to call him in his mother's room,i caught him on top of his mother,having sex.
I screamed and ran into our room,both of them came into our room where I was weeping and told me a story that sounds like a nollywood story.
My mother in law said she was doing it to save her children from poverty.that after the death of her husband,they lived from hand to mouth,until my husband met an old friend of his who is from Anambra state.His old friend is a prophet based in Cotonou,he has the fastest growing church in Cotonou.he introduced my husband into the church business and the native Doctor Who prepares charm for him at Ijebu ode,Ondo state.my mother in law said that one of the things the native doctor gave my husband for church growth and financially increase is having sexual relationship with his mother.she agreed to it in order to help her son.
He and his mother brought out a Little calabash with some items inside and made me swear not to tell anyone.that if I do I will die.since then I have kept mute until now, because I can't bear it anymore,My husband brought in different types of juju into the house,he sleeps with his single and married members.he said I own the new school and all the money is mine but I fear for my life  and can't stay in this marriage anymore.our daughter is a year and nine months old and I want to run away from this house.my mom is very sick now and something keep telling me that my husband might have a hand in it but am not sure.i don't feel safe at night, I don't feel safe whenever he is making love to me. The church members sees me happy but they don't know what I'm passing through inward. I'm afraid of leaving so that he won't kill me.
Help me eve,pastor Ifechukwudenu.



                        Our Word
Dear pastor Ifechukwudenu,
You have been in this marriage for fours years,you have been climbing the altar as a pastor too and you and your husband have been deceiving thousands for fours years now? Why the sudden change of heart. You have been witnessing sexual relationship between your Husband and your mother in law until now? Dear you are bound to your husband until death do you apart so stay there.1 Corinthians 7:39 says you are bound to your husband as long as he lives so Pastor you have to submit to your husband.
Your have been afraid that was why you kept this secret for fours years?who told you that you are now free from the oath, honey you are still under that oath.sorry that I am harsh but the truth is that you have to continue keeping that secret because you women of our days I don't know why you keep fooling yourselves with excuses. It was that day you found out this issue that you suppose to pack back to your father's house.but I'm sure you remain in that horrible house because of the title and money.now you are afraid of death? Why didn't you run to your mother,you kept quite,living in lies.my advice is that you keep praying to God to change your husband and more especially watch the movie War Room.


No comments: